08 October 2010

Formal Wear.. And Jewellery

Quite a while ago somebody requested that I put together a formal outfit that included a long black skirt for an event they would be soon attending. I am aware that the said event has most probably been and gone but here is an outfit idea for you anyway - (sorry for the late response!)
Gold Necklace

While searching for some nice jewellery pieces for this look, (I have used a simple gold chain necklace) I came across a really nice site called My Jewelry Box which sells gold and silver jewelry for quite good prices. I have checked the reviews on several independent shopping websites and they appear to be a trustworthy company so it's well worth a look :)
.
Hope you like :)

2 comments:

Travel Hijabista said...

mesmerizing...i'm lovin it!

Tiananda said...

love your polyvore styling! :D
black + nude color is sooo pretty nowadays <3