03 February 2010

The Ribbon Hijab Look: Love it or Shove?

I'm feeling rather put out today as I have messed up my chemistry exam biiiiggg time this morning :( Anyway, thought I'd post as have decided I couldn't really care less about doing Pharmacy anyway, if I fail I can study English which is what I wanted to do in the first place, but that's another story.. What I like to call the ribbon hijab look:
.
I'm curious to know what you think of this look. My mum thinks I'm weird but I am loving it for no reason at all, a bit of tweaking to the odd scarf look and I think it would work. So what dya reckon, love it or shove ittt? (..and yes, SM is the home of the original love it or shove it posts, I do wish other blogs would think of their own ideas. Just thought I'd clarify that because I'm in a bad mood lol).

16 comments:

hazel darwisya said...

would u share ur pics with that ribbon hijab look?

ModestJustice said...

LOVE IT!
Especially headbands with hijab :D
We can make it work! ^_^

Jillian said...

Hehe love it. But, actually "love it or shove it" has been part of "Bitch" magazine for oh, 8 years now?

Ielaf Khalil said...

cheer up Zaenab :)
i messed up my chemistry exam as well

i have to say i'm not feeling the scarf, but i love the dresss!!

Anonymous said...

love it. especially the colors.

indonesian prince

Anonymous said...

I love it[:
they top, the matching scarf, necklace...

although the scarf is looking scarily loose :p

sayyidah nafisah said...

Awesome, but I dont reckon to give a try.

sayyidah nafisah said...

Well, I just finished my exam .freedom is everywhere.

StylishMuslimah said...

Jillian: Oh really?! Lol I'm getting a bit ahead of myself then :S

سيده نفيسه: Lol so lucky, I have 2mra then I'm done woo!!

si hitam maness: What as in post pics of myself? Sorry but no, I prefer the perks of anonymity.

Salam :)

Anonymous said...

I love the look... :)

Beauty Is Diverse said...

It looks nice.

Muslimah Mystique said...

I like it but I think this look requires a lot. It's not just the hijab but it's tied into an entire look.

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAATE IT

Shasharishi said...

Just saw this and LOVE it! the secret is the clean, smooth black underscarf/hairband which makes it a 'look' and not just a mess! hairbands on top of the scarf Modest Justice? How about floral embelishments? Oh I am gonna have fun this afternoon! x

Anonymous said...

I love but does anyone have any ideas as to how you create that hijab look...would love to try it out..please do post any tips on how to the hijab with this "ribbon look". shukran

Anonymous said...

sooo pwetty!!!how do you tie it like that tho (o_0)