09 January 2009

Beat The Crunch, Hijab Style

...all from forever21.com. Yes it is possible and I'll shall now prove it (the the site is American so I'm going to put the prices in US dollars but it does ship to countries across the world including the UK :D)

This is such a pretty outfit especially for young Muslimahs at college or university and the prices are also very student friendly, yay! (I have substituted the brown waist belt with a somewhat more suitable brown bag)


All in all, the whole outfit amounts to $95.20 or £62.72 which in my opinion is a very good bargain indeed! Here are the links to buy the top, coat, flats, bag, scarf and jeans. So get shopping! ^-^ More bargain outfits coming soon Insh'Allah

5 comments:

lala said...

oooooh masAllah I love this outfit!! Forever21 is one of my favorite stores as it's so cheap, lol. I love how you put the prices next to each item as well, it came out looking really nice.

StylishMuslimah said...

aw thanks mj :D

Michelle Therese said...

I love hijab scarves! They are so fun to wear! I found so many good bargans that I now have a closet bursting with scarves so I'm all set. I also found fantastic under scarves that add some fun to the mix. Forever 21 looks good but do they do large plus sizes? Probably not. Being a plus-size woman and finding nice modest clothing is not easy. Usually all we fat girls get are frumpy hideous things or immodest junk!

StylishMuslimah said...

coffee catholic: i havent really considered that but now i come to think of it your probably right. Insh'Allah i will do some posts on hijab style for the larger lady soon, thanks for the inspiration. BTW, i checked the sizes for tops and most are S to L. the jeans go from XS to L.

Inspired Muslimah said...

So cute sis!! I really love the red tunic!